Your bathroom should be an oasis from the stress of daily life. The place you go for a relaxing bubble bath or a hot shower after a long day. If your bathroom isn’t working for you, call the experts at PlumbCrazy. Our team is experienced in providing unique bathroom remodeling options for homeowners in Abingdon, MD and Bel Air, MD and surrounding areas.
Get your toilet flowing back to normal with professional hydrojetting service from reliable technicians! Call our specialists today to set up your appointment.
Start with the Pipes
As with any renovation, remodeling a bathroom should start from the ground up. With thorough bathroom remodeling services, you will want to start by repiping the bathroom. By repiping, you can make sure your new appliances and fixtures are well supported with new and modern plumbing.
Why Replace Your Shower or Tub?
There are many reasons to replace your shower or tub, some of the most common include:
- Major issues such as leaks or cracks: A cracked or leaking shower or tub can cause serious water damage and create huge issues for homeowners. It’s often best to completely replace the unit if there is a crack or leak.
- Remodeling: Homeowners looking for a modern look to their bathroom can update it with a new shower or tub. The experts at PlumbCrazy are up-to-date with all the trends in bathroom remodeling and can help choose a shower or tub that’s right for you.
Common Reasons to Replace a Toilet
As one of the most-used units in your bathroom, your toilet should be considered when planning your renovation. Many reasons homeowners opt to change their toilets are as follows:
- Crack or leak in the porcelain.
- Toilet is constantly running or not flushing properly.
- Toilet is getting clogged often and requires many repairs.
Another good reason to change toilets is to become more environmentally friendly. Newer toilets use less water and are more efficient than older toilets.
Get a new kitchen to match your new bathroom! Give us a call to learn more about our garbage disposal and faucet solutions.
Shiny New Fixtures to Complete the Job
Installing new fixtures in your bathroom is like the cherry on top of an amazing cake. With modernly crafted fixtures, you can rest easy knowing your bathroom is running efficiently and without any issues. Newer faucets and fixtures last longer than older fixtures and generally need less repairs, which will save you money in the long run.