On the surface, commercial plumbing issues look a lot like residential plumbing problems. You can have leaking pipes, clogged drains and water heater issues. The main difference is in how many people can be affected, and the potential monetary issues that a commercial plumbing issue creates. At PlumbCrazy, we have extensive experience with commercial plumbing issues, including water heater installation and repair.
Looking for residential water heater services for your home? Make sure to check out our water heater page before calling us for a repair or installation.
With our emergency service, we are available to replace your commercial unit at any time. Most models of commercial water heaters are in stock with our local suppliers. If you'd like to find out your options prior to replacing the entire unit, feel free to give us a call to get a free estimate. We will determine your needs and help you choose the right unit for your company. Along with commercial water heaters, we also service and replace mixing valves, circulators and other parts required by the Health Department.
Signs of Commercial Water Heater Trouble
Whether your commercial water heater is located in a shopping mall, an office building, a fitness center or a retail store, if it starts acting up, you’ll notice similar signs. Some of the signs of a malfunctioning commercial water heater include:
- Intermittent hot water or no hot water
- Leaking around the main unit
- Discolored water coming from faucets
- Poor water pressure
- Higher than average water bills
If you notice any of these signs, be sure to contact one of our experts before the situation gets out of hand.
Should I Call a Professional?
Many homeowners try to fix their own water heater issues, and while that is a risky proposition, trying to DIY a commercial water heater problem is especially risky. In many cases, a commercial water heater is more complex than a basic home version, and the fact that customers, employees, and visitors can all be affected if you make a mistake, professional service is the only way to go.
When you call PlumbCrazy to address your commercial water heater, you are assured of prompt, high-quality service, regular maintenance and a steady flow of business with no interruptions.
If you want to save money on energy costs, consider a tankless water heater for your home. Call us today to get started!
Why Trust PlumbCrazy?
Here are some of the reasons why PlumbCrazy is a good choice:
- No Hidden Fees or Surprise Costs: No one likes surprise fees, we offer flat-rate pricing so you don’t need to worry.
- We Work Around Your Schedule: The most convenient time for you is what’s best for us, too.
- Friendly, Courteous Service: Our technicians are friendly and attentive.
- Taking Charge of the Situation: We don’t waste time; we will show up, assess the situation and provide a list of possible solutions.
- Honest Recommendations: We aren’t just going to push for a new water heater if a repair makes more sense.