Keeping the plumbing in your home running efficiently is a top priority as a homeowner. Your pipes are what carries water to and from your home, keeping everything from your toilet, washing machine, shower, and dishwasher running properly. At PlumbCrazy, we know how important your plumbing is and we work round the clock to ensure Elkton, MD homeowners are covered in case of emergency.
Don't put off your home comfort needs if you're on a tight budget. Apply online through our financing option or call us for individualized attention today!
Benefits of Hydrojetting
When you have a nasty recurring clog in your pipes, the first thought you may have is to reach for a chemical drain cleaner. Hardware store drain cleaners often have lye as the active ingredient. Over time this chemical can eat away at your pipes, causing more issues to the structure of the pipes.
Hydro jetting eliminates the use of harsh chemicals. Using a highly pressured jet of reverse action water, we can safely and effectively clean years of grime out of your pipes and prevent future clogs from occurring. Since there are no chemicals it is safe for your family and pipes while being the most effective way to clean.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
The main cause of burst pipes is cold to freezing temperatures. When your pipes are exposed, the water inside can freeze and expand, putting a lot of pressure on the pipe wall. Eventually, when the pipe can no longer take it, it will burst.
The best way to prevent this from happening is with inexpensive pipe insulation that is found at any hardware store and is easy to slip on over the pipe. Put this on any pipes that are exposed to cold and protect yourself from burst pipe emergencies.
Signs of a Gas Leak
One of the most serious plumbing emergencies is a gas leak. Inhaling the fumes can be deadly to humans and pets so if you notice any of the following gas leak warning signs, it’s important to take action right away. Be on the lookout for the following:
- Smelling rotten eggs or sulfur.
- Hearing a hissing sound coming from the gas line.
- Noticing dead grass or vegetation in your yard where the gas line is located.
Get instant savings before your next plumbing service when you visit our coupons page. Browse our selection of exclusive online offers and start saving big today!
Your Water Heater May Be Failing Right Now! Here’s How to Know
The last thing you want is to hop in the shower hoping for a hot spray only to get an ice-bath. When your water heater fails, it’s inconvenient for the whole family and a hassle to get a new one installed in time. Get to know the following warning signs your water heater is going bad so you can take action before it fails.
- Discolored Water: Rusty or cloudy water could mean mineral buildup in your tank. The mineral buildup makes it harder for your water heater to function which takes time off its lifespan.
- Noises:Gurgling or popping sounds coming from the tank signal sediment buildup, which if left alone, could mean premature water heater failure.
- Low Water Temperature: Does your water take too long to get hot? Does the hot water not last as long as it used to? These are signs your water heater needs to be replaced.
- Leaks: A leak in your hot water tank is a serious issue that you must address now. Ignoring it can lead to the tank structure failing and your floor being flooded.
The key to keeping your water heater running efficiently and long-lasting is maintenance. Call PlumbCrazy and ask about our water heater maintenance service to ensure your heater serves you faithfully for years.
Elkton Plumbing Services You Can Trust
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softener Services
for Elkton, MD
Paula - Elkton, MD 21921
The gentlemen were very polite and helpful and professional
Response from PlumbCrazy:
It was our pleasure to serve you. Thanks for the great review
Alarm going off for battery back up.
No water pressure in the home, possible bad well pump.
Well pump stopped working.
Garbage disposal backing up into sink.
Main sewer clog.