We know how frustrating it is to discover a burst pipe or leaking water heater. When the situation turns into a major headache, there is one plumbing company in Joppa, MD you can always turn to for the right solution!
PlumbCrazy is committed to delivering accurate, quality solutions that leave your plumbing in better shape in the long run. We only use high-quality materials and equipment to get the job done so you never have to worry about the same problem coming back to disturb your home.
Finding the right plumber shouldn’t have to be a challenge. At PlumbCrazy we promise to deliver top-notch service and make your experience working with us as smooth as possible.
It’s not too late to take advantage of savings on your upcoming plumbing job - head over to our coupons page for the latest deals!
Peace-of-Mind Plumbing Repairs & Installations
Don’t worry about lousy patch jobs or poor workmanship. Our skilled team takes your peace of mind seriously. We only carry out the BEST service that meets YOUR needs. This means every job is highly tailored to your specific situation. We assess the problem, provide a diagnosis, and present you with cost-effective solutions.
In business since 1986 and with 40+ years of industry experience behind our team, we have seen it all. From basic kitchen and bathroom plumbing repairs to whole-house repiping and water filtration solutions, our plumbing repair and plumbing installation services are guaranteed to leave you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Your safety and comfort always come first. All work is carried out to code to ensure your full long-term protection. Don’t worry about rush-jobs or shoddy workmanship. Our plumbing experts are professionally trained, licensed, and only have your best interests in mind.
Get helpful plumbing tips and information from our expert technicians when you visit our blog page! Call us today for personalized solutions for your home's specific needs.
Water Heater Services for the Modern Homeowner
You may have a traditional tank water heater, you may have a tankless water heater, they may be gas or electric powered: PlumbCrazy services them all. We are experienced in handling all water heater problems no matter the make or model of your unit.
Need water heater replacement? We are A.O. Smith Authorized Service Providers. We’ll help you find the right product for your household’s hot water needs and install your new water heater properly. Remember, your new water heater must be set up by a licensed professional to ensure proper operation and to avoid issues with the manufacturer’s warranty.
How Best to Unclog a Drain When You’re in a Pinch
Maybe your sink takes longer than usual to empty, or perhaps you see the water rising to your ankles in the shower. Whatever it is, it’s a sign that your drains are backed up, and if you don’t take action now, you’ll have a full-blown clog in no time. Here are a few ways to deal with clogs.
- Wire Hangers: If you don’t have access to a drain snake, a wire hanger is the next best thing. Straighten the hanger, but leave a hook at the end and try to fish out the clog.
- Baking Soda & Vinegar: Take ⅓ cup of baking soda and ⅓ cup of vinegar and pour it down the drain. It should fizz, which will help loosen the clog. If you can, let it sit in the drain overnight then flush with hot water in the morning.
- Chemical Drain Cleaners: Most people reach for an over-the-counter drain cleaner when faced with a clog, and while they’re effective, watch out because they can be harsh on older pipes.
- Boiling Water: Boil up as much water as you can and pour it down the drain. This method is especially effective in the kitchen where grease and fat are the root causes of clogs.
If all else fails, call PlumbCrazy and ask about our drain cleaning services. Our expert technicians haven’t met a clogged drain they couldn’t fix yet.
Joppa Plumbing Services You Can Trust
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Repair & Installation
- Water Filtration Systems