When your home is in need of expert plumbing services, you want to make sure you can trust the people you call. At PlumbCrazy, we have been serving the Middle River, MD area for 30 years. With our extensive experience in the area and our knowledgeable and friendly staff, we make sure the pipes in Middle River are always running smoothly.
Get the fast solutions you need with PlumbCrazy! Visit our Why Choose Us page to learn why we're the go-to plumbers in your area.
Ways to Keep Your Garbage Disposal in Good Condition
Your garbage disposal is a vital part of your kitchen cleanup. If it’s malfunctioning or broken, it can become an extreme inconvenience to your day. Some tips and tricks to keep your garbage disposal in good working condition all the time include:
- Only putting soft, organic material in the disposal. Do not put shells or bones in it.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages as to not jam the disposal.
- Run water through the unit after using it to quickly clean the blades.
- If you are experiencing an issue with it, do not put your hands in the unit! A trip to the emergency room is not worth it.
A professional plumber can safely and quickly diagnose and repair your garbage disposal problems.
Why Are Slab Leaks Dangerous?
All water leaks in your home are not good, but a slab leak is particularly dangerous. The reason for this is that a slab leak typically occurs under the concrete slab that supports your home. Over time, water rushing in the area can cause supporting dirt and sediment under your home to wash away. This can leak to structural inadequacy and an even larger issue.
Don't empty your pockets so fast! We got you covered with our financing options so you can enjoy quality plumbing service. Apply online today!
Benefits of a Water Softener
Many homeowners opt to use water softeners to neutralize harmful minerals in their water. Some of the main benefits include:
- Improving the taste and smell of the water.
- Reducing scale buildup on appliances.
- Saving money on bottled water costs.
- Improving lathering abilities for washing.
Ask the professionals at PlumbCrazy if a water softener is right for you.
Follow These Tips to Keep Your Water Heater in Tip-Top Shape
Getting a new water heater is an expensive inconvenience that we all have to endure at least once. However, with proper maintenance and care, you can extend the life of your water heater and ensure that it provides you and your family years of reliable service. Here are a few tips to keep your water heater running well for years.
- Test the Pressure Release Valve: Since the water in your hot water tank is under pressure, your tank uses a temperature-pressure release valve which opens if the pressure gets too high to prevent an explosion. Test this valve annually to make sure all is well.
- Check the Anode Rod: The anode rod often becomes coated with calcium or it corrodes. If it’s in bad shape, replace it.
- Flush the Tank: Over time, sediment builds up in your tank. Flush it once a year to keep it running like new.
- Insulate: Keeping your tank well-insulated is a great way to reduce the work it has to do to keep the water hot. Less work means a longer lifespan.
- Call a Professional: The best way to maintain your water heater is to have a professional plumber inspect it once a year and make any minor repairs necessary.
With regular maintenance, you can ensure your water heater provides everyone all the hot water they need for years to come!
Providing Middle River With the Following Expert Services
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softener Services
for Middle River, MD
Ronald - Middle River, MD 21220
Satisfied with the service that Ron Snyder performed on my plumbing fix I would recommend you any time thank you
Response from PlumbCrazy:
Thanks so much for posting this excellent review. We'll be sure to pass it on to Ron.
received excellent service and was informed about any issues that came up.
Nancy - Middle River, MD 21220
Response from PlumbCrazy:
Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate your business
Mike Wood - Middle River, MD 21220
Everything turned out as expected, or better. I appreciated the recommended changes to the original plan. Can’t wait to get my bathroom put back together and make sure everything works!
Mr Al - Middle River, MD 21220
Punctual, knowledgeable & efficient.
Gregory - Middle River, MD 21220
The technician was very knowledgeable and thorough.
Sump pump service call.
Service gas fireplace.
Toilet on the 2nd floor is leaking.
Kitchen sink backed up.
Leak under kitchen sink.