If you live in the Phoenix, MD or surrounding area, trust that your plumbing is covered by experts who care. At PlumbCrazy our professional technicians provide thorough and comprehensive plumbing repairs, maintenance and installations. Whether you have a jammed garbage disposal or are looking for a full bathroom remodeling, we can help.
Need quick plumbing tips to keep your home in top shape? Learn some helpful hacks when you visit our blog page. Call our team if you have any concerns!
What Is Hydrojetting?
One of the best ways to clean your pipes, banish pesky clogs and prevent future clogs from happening is to have hydrojetting done. Using a highly pressurized jet of reverse action water allows us to completely clean your pipes of years of built-up grease, hair, food, and other sediments. Hydrojetting will even smooth out the surface of your pipe that could be porous from wear and tear or the use of chemical drain cleaners. Smoothing the area out will prevent future clogs from building. Hydrojetting is completely safe for your pipes and since there is only water, you do not have to worry about breathing any harmful chemicals.
How Does Backflow Testing Work?
When you call PlumbCrazy for your backflow testing, you can expect a thorough and careful examination. Once we determine what your device is, we will take it apart to test the water. Once we have tested the water we will thoroughly clean the unit and put it back together. If your water comes up as having backflow issues we will extensively flush your pipes with clean water to correct the problem.
For fast support check our Contact Us page! When you work with our team, our specialists make sure to get the job done right the first time.
Your Water Heater May Be Failing! Here’s How to Know
Most of us don’t think about our water heater. We turn on the tap and expect hot water day in and out. However, sometimes when you expect hot water, it never comes. Or worse, you find a floor flooded with water because of your tank burst. Most water heaters give warning signs that they’re in bad shape, and here’s what to look out for to avoid a disaster.
- Reduced Water Temperature: If your water doesn’t get hot or if it doesn’t stay hot, it’s a sign that something is wrong.
- Murky or Rusty Water: Discolored water coming out of the tap could be an issue with your pipes or it could be a failing water heater that has too much mineral buildup.
- Noises: Hearing gurgling or popping sounds coming from your water tank means there’s a problem. It could be sediment buildup that needs flushed.
- Water Leaks: If you see water pooling at the base of your tank, call a plumber right away!
- Age: The average hot water heater lasts 12 to 15 years and beyond that, it’s considered on borrowed time.
The key to avoiding the inconvenience of having no hot water because your water heater failed is to watch out for the warning signs telling you that something’s wrong. Then call a professional plumbing service like PlumbCrazy for a professional repair or replacement.
Keeping Phoenix Running With These Expert Services
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softener Services
for Phoenix, MD
Underground water line repair
Repaired kitchen faucet and serviced water treatment system
Replaced grundfos constant pressure system cross kit