With 30 years of experience in the South Bel Air, MD area, PlumbCrazy has the tools and know-how to provide superior plumbing services. From regular maintenance to emergency repair services, we have you and your family covered. Our experts are trained and licensed, always completing a job with a smile.
Check out what your neighbors are saying about our top-notch customer service by visiting our reviews page.
Signs You May Need Drain Cleaning
It’s important to you that your drains run smoothly. A clogged drain can be disruptive and annoying to deal with. Some of the most common signs that you have a clogged drain include:
- Slow or standing water around your sinks, tub or shower.
- Toilet not flushing due to lack of water pressure.
- Toilet not filling up properly.
If you experience any of these issues, your first instinct may be to reach for a chemical drain cleaner. This can do more harm than good since chemical drain cleaners contain lye that will corrode and eat away at your pipes. Call PlumbCrazy for quick and affordable drain cleaning that is perfectly safe for your home and family.
What to Do If You Suspect a Gas Leak
Follow these steps if you think you have a gas leak:
- Call the gas company to turn off the gas and let them know what is happening.
- Call PlumbCrazy for professional gas line repair.
- Open the windows and make sure all appliances are turned off.
- Evacuate the home.
- Ensure your car is not parked near the home.
Once we arrive on the scene we can quickly locate your gas leak and take the proper measures to repair it.
Don't wait until the last minute to solve your plumbing issues! Visit our Contact Us page to schedule your next appointment with us.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
Here are some easy tips and tricks on how to prevent a clogged toilet:
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Flush twice if needed.
- Install childproof locks on the toilet so the kids cannot flush anything they aren’t supposed to.
- Place a garbage can near the toilet for non water soluble items such as diapers or paper towels.
Pay Attention to These Water Heater Warning Signs
The last thing you need is a water heater failure, yet many people wake up thinking they’re getting into a hot shower only to find the water ice-cold. And if that wasn’t bad enough, sometimes the water heater tank fails and you wind up with a flood on your hands. The key to dealing with these issues is to prevent them by replacing your water tank before it fails. Here are signs your water tank is at the end of its life.
- Water Temperature: If the water doesn’t get as hot as it used to or if it takes too long to get hot, it’s a sign you have a water heater problem and it could be failing.
- Noisy Tank: Do you hear popping or gurgling sounds coming from your water tank? If so, it could be because of mineral buildup. Call a plumber for maintenance before the tank quits working.
- Discolored Water: If the water coming out of the faucet is brown or murky, maybe your water heater is failing.
- Water Leaks: If you notice water around the base of your water tank, call for help right away because failure is imminent.
- Age: The average water heater lasts from 12 to 15 years, and beyond that, it’s at the end of its life. Call a professional plumber and see what options are available.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and it’s true for water heaters too. Get to know the warning signs so you can avoid a total failure and the inconvenience of having no hot water. Call PlumbCrazy today!
Keeping South Bel Air Covered With These Expert Services
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softener Services